After two years
of living in California, I finally got made my room my own.
- 6 Cube Organizer from FB marketplace
- Foldable Fabric Baskets
- Yarn Tools
- Books and Books
- Animal Bookmarks
- Artnatural Essential Oils
- Diffuser – Closest one I could find to mine
- Pins – Toni doesn’t make them anymore
- Alarm Clock
- Mattress – It was $84 when I purchsed it
- Backrest Lounger Pillow
- Bed Sheets – Mainstays Basics Microfiber Sheet Set, Twin – Around $15 for a 3 piece set
- Flower Wall – What inspired me; I used cards and flowers I got from friends
- Blanket Basket – Marshals a long time ago
So I ordered a bed frame but there were some pieces missing so I returned it and never ordered a replacement, lol.
- Plant – Walmart
- reMarkable 2
- MacBook Air
- MacBook Sleeve – I got it for $20 though
I tried to include as much as I could in here. The furniture pieces I didn’t list are the ones that I got from a friend who moved.
You can also get a ton of stuff from a Buy Nothing Group in your area.
Read More: Buying as a Minimalist | Minimalist | June Basket | What’s On My iPhone
No comment yet, add your voice below!